Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions processed by this site and over phone lines. Please read carefully and print a copy for reference.
- All prices are shown in £ sterling and include VAT but exclude any delivery and credit card transaction charges.
- We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time.
- The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order, except in the instance where an error has occurred with the price shown on the website.
- In the event that an error is discovered with the price of any goods you have ordered: o We will inform you as soon as we can whereupon we will give you the option of amending your order at the correct price or cancelling it. o If you cancel your order and have already paid for the goods we will give you a full refund. o In the event that we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled.
- Payment can be made by most major credit cards (except American Express and Diners Club cards). We also accept any debit card or cheque.
- We reserve the right to apply surcharges to payments made by credit cards to reflect the transaction charges levied by the respective credit card companies.
- Full payment for your goods is taken when a new order is created (only applicable to non-finance purchases).
- If you choose to pay by cheque then your order will only be processed once the cheque has been received and cleared.
- We do not give out paper invoices. We will email an order summary to you if you have given us an email address.
- All products are subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- If an order is received for a discontinued product we will automatically provide you with the up-to-date equivalent, providing it is available and the same price as the discontinued model. If this is not the case we will contact you.
- We deliver to England and Wales with the exception of some outlying areas.
- Upon delivery a signature may be required.
- Delivery dates are estimated at all times and may be delayed without prior notice (e.g. due to sudden stock shortages, manufacturing delays, or delivery vehicle breakdowns), which is why we strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant goods, as no claims will be accepted. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods.
- Damaged and Faulty Goods
- Damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- In the event that goods are received in a damaged state please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
- In the case of an item being faulty we require an inspection by a manufacturer's qualified engineer to be carried out on the item This is so the nature fault can be ascertained before we can arrange for a replacement.
- Accuracy of Product Information
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from the source material (i.e. manufacturer's documentation). However we regret that we cannot be held responsible for any errors or comissions.
- Data Security
We will endeavour to take all possible reasonable care to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please write to us at the address shown below.
- Your Statutory Rights
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.